Tuesday, April 8, 2025

DAVID & RHS

 When I got sent to AEC for 2 months, 4 days to begin production on the pilot for The GoldBox Show.


No, instead of getting to work at the studio or office, we ended up in a room attached to the nearly deserted forest were Waterpark & Playground at the back of the school:

But it wasn't so bad...

Because They (Teachers) put desk (and one big one in main, with office desk
(with guess what, what?. They have computers) directly next to each-other.
And just around the next room from Christie's.


And I was all like...

WHaaaAAAA?!

I mean... (cough)
I could just pop into the room time-to-time, I see my friends (during lunch, a class period) and hang out.
Ask questions. Listen to stories. Sometimes they'd stop by room and check out.
the drawings of The GoldBox Show, Sidi-Man (Concept Art), Other cartoons on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...