Tuesday, July 15, 2025

A VERY LENNON VACATION 2: Moody Gardens Morning

<YAY!>
Sure, It felt good to see
 John surfed up to Hawaii
around 37 years ago.

But this week, 
you get the another update on My Love's little break adventure.

"The John Lennon Vacation: (Part 2)" or "John Lennon's Little "Lost Weekend"

Here's some new photos of
what's to come:


The View of Galveston


SOOUBWAY. JUST SOOUBWAY
Allright. Here's Some Photos of Galveston & The Moody Gardens 








<JELLYFISHES!>
<AWWW!>


The Rare Mega Shark-fish!!!!!!!


Penguin.


The Valley of Galveston Fish by: Moody Gardens

<YAY!> 
PYRMAID 1




The Galveston Moody Gardens Hotel (Again), 
Fun Fact: This was the hotel, I stayed in before John's 2025 Galveston Trip
I ONLY STAY FOR 2DAYS and a few hours.
Family aim, I right?


The Galveston Hotel (Again)

and for you, Team Goldbox-manics
It's been a long time coming,
but the beginning of
An animation revolution
is upon us.

KEEP IN TOUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...