Sunday, October 12, 2025

TWO EPISODES IN PRODUCTION. WOWZA!!!

 

Hooray, we finally starting production. HELL YEAH!


Here's the draft transcript of

THE GOLDBOX SHOW “GOLD & PIECES PILOT”

Episode #001 (Written by Me (Yoko A. Ono Lennon)


(The Beginning)


I haven't done the middle part of story, where the quality of writing peaks

(The End of the Episode)


Yes, the storyboards for the second episode were drawn on Post-its. (Sharp-eyed viewers will recognize the thing, FredBear was chasing was a poorly drawn squirrel from the future original ep. "Power-Problem")


Here's more comparisons between my original Post-it drawings and the kind of final product: (A little Putting-up help by John J. Lennon)


After this report of double production

Not only I am the voice of Danielle (as well as the voice of Fredbear and others),

I was Noodle in Some fan-made Gorillaz Shit made by a fellow David Crew Member

(I don't was it Greg Hatson or George Harrison or something).

Herself in Numerous Independent Films made by Us (David Cartoons).

And a BILLION other roles in a BILLION other things.



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...