Tuesday, March 4, 2025

A WERID SADLY RAINING WEEK!!!

 It's been a sad-mid Week. I fell a little sad and happy "On Melancholy Hill". I been pondering lately...

why people like to make fun or war of people instead of making peace with each-other, Peace is not earned or rewarded, Peace is many different. they were some mistakes; I did from the past few years. I have to step away from my ego & my inner celebrity, I (Just Like) Starting Over.

at the Time, I was suffering, by things, by people. I formerly reacted to violence & cussing. But after thinking about what I did or what the world did and go to Alternative School and listening to The Beatles (mostly John Lennon & Yoko Ono's music), I will survive & protest for a greater good world like Lennon & Martin Luther King Jr. wanted, and my friends & family will do that too. 

Peace, Love, Laugh, Kisses, and Milk & Honey & Chocolate 

Danielle "Haruka" Bee 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...