Sunday, February 16, 2025

The Ponzi's: 9 YEARS of DEVELOPMENT GOLD & HELL!!!

 Check it OUT! This Early Production ART of the First David Cartoons' Cartoon "The GOldBOx Show"

Also, Did you know that "Saturday night live" is 50 years old, Dang

But I get a Head (HA!) of myself


JUNE 2022

I Had An Early Character DESIGNS For Danielle (GOLDBOX in FILE NAME)

She Looks sO CUTE :D!!!! (But It was not what I was looking for... & Sidi would hate it. D:)

SEPTEMBER 2022

I UPDATE THE DESIGNS of Characters to this 





DECEMBER 2022

Here are the most Important DESIGNS of the gang



That's just a drawing of the gang 
that me, Haruka. the co-creator  
did while the show 
was being developed
when we didn't have studio.
I HATE THIS DESIGNS AFTER 2o23! SO, I REDESIGN THE BAND IN LOOK LIKE
INCIDENTALS FROM POWERPUFF, DEXTER'S OR EARLY BILLY & MANDY...

Yeah.

So...

BOOM!

It's the final poster & designs for The Gold Box Show!!!



The END!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...