Here's the Storyboard Begin Page... for it!
But... Sure,
Like... I think come backing to WORK pretty intense.
And after a grueling 4.5 days (COMING BACK FROM AEC, BUYING, SETTING UP, MOVING STUFF FROM HOME), I had to get up and perform my story for the bigshot RHS Teachers along with my old/new friends.
Soon You Guys See, between Pre-Production (writing, designing, storyboarding, etc.) and Post-Production (calling retakes, spotting music and sound FX, editing, mixing, etc.)
Don't Worry Me, Alex, Sidi, Matthew & Tyrez are up to our vampire-bitten neck in craziness.
So now it's my job to help him out! I'm kind of doing a little of everything-- Post-Production, Pre-Production, hanging out by the pie table at the Rowlett High commissary, etc.
In other words, I get to work on a fun show, hang out with my friends all day, work with an awesome crew and awesome new friends and teachers, AND get not ban for doing it at school?
But don't worry... I've got lots of my OWN projects (Ant-Op, Bold! and an third Unnamed Space-themed Cartoon...) in varying stages of development! Keep it locked here so I can tell you about them!

No comments:
Post a Comment