WAITING
- WAITING began production on January 23, 2026.
- This is the first and maybe only of the series of my independent short films to use digital ink-and-paint animation (loosely)
- Using black and white instead of colour (yep, I use the British term, instead of the useless American term). to me, it wasn't a choice, I just want to use them.
- I (Yoko/Danielle/Haruka) storyboarded and did the layouts for the film on January 23th with no Revisions.
- Same, with scanning and editing on January 24th.
- This short was completed on January 24, 2026.
- Oddly, that date of creation is a day/weeks before this short was completed in January 2026.
- This was the first time crediting myself as Yoko A. Ono in a "film", since in yesteryear, 2025.
- This film was inspired by the experimental films of Yoko Ono Lennon (not me, "Yoko A. Ono / Danielle Bolton") around 1969-71 and the films of United Productions of America/UPA (loosely)
- After this film finished production, I am on to better and peaceful things. that means making more creations with passion. FUCK THE AUDIENCE (most of the time)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment