Friday, July 18, 2025

WRITING MUSIC

Here are a excerpt song
from 
A new album with John:

ANTHOLOGY by Yoko A. Ono Lennon 
(Lennon-Ono)

(start out with some guttural "uh's" and such)

(female vocals)
If I love, and then 
I'll be black, stealing it back
in the black and white stereo

But you're welcome (you're welcome)
to rock it up and crash the norm,
so now dance with me now, 
if you would

The time I felt
felt annoyed, felt annoyed around
you (y-ou)

Hopefully, you change the way,
I felt about you during relationship that
form a awful mistake,
that I made

I wish you should take a break
about this relationship, that It made
from hell.

So I leave you this, please hurt my love
trust for your lust for hate and destruction, 
is really destroying us all

Demo should Cut it off 
with a record scratch at the end (or we can SFX one)

Of course, Me, John & Geroge will often
need to change lyrics here and there.
But they always come out good.

Their fun hearing these songs again.
I'll post more soon, Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...