Monday, February 17, 2025

CNS FLAG SPORTIN' WHAT'S YOU SPORTIN'

As I mentioned in my last post, I was kind of ranting about in cartoons and modern YouTube video.

But hey, I made this last night after posting that.

Hi!
I'm a flag!


But I'm not just
ANY FLAG!

I'm
(FANMADE) Cartoon Network Studios' Pirate
Flag! 

 And I
LOVE
it!
BTW, the skull was drawn by CN exec Linda Simensky, not Mike Lazzo. Lazzo just uses it for [adult swim]which was first seen as a pirate flag at the Cartoon Network Studios building for several weeks in 2000 (when the building was officially opened on August 24th) before local Californian police threatened action over its lack of permit.

Hope you enjoy the shows in the summer... hopefully there'll be more updates, this week!

I HAVE to go. Who else is going to heckle Tyrez Johnson?

Same-Same

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

TGS Pilot Due-dates

  ...but due dates have finally arrived! Summer weekend = early update. WOO-HOO! So. I know some of you have seen these already due to the q...